Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary Post C4K 8-11

My 8th C4K was Grace from Mrs. Yollis 3rd grade class. Grace has just earned her very own blog. I expressed to her that it was great that she had earned her own blog and  hope that she has a wonderful experience with blogging. The name of her blog was Grace on the Go which I thought was  creative and says a lot about her character . She also created a Voki. I  think that it is great that students her age get to experience blogging at such an early age. I have really enjoyed C4K this semester. I think that all students should experience blogging and  I wish I had experienced it earlier and I plan to introduce it to my daughter who will be in the fourth grade next year. I choose to reflect more on Grace, because she was the one student that I was assigned that actually had her own personal blog. She was given her own blog along with 2 other students in her class as a reward for being so creative with the class blog. Being able to have their own blog motivates the students to write more and be more creative in their own unique way. I enjoyed commenting on the different class blogs as well, but just think that a student with their own blog will get the full experience of blogging and will enjoy it more, especially when they are getting positive feedback on how good they are doing on their blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment