Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary Post C4K 3-7

I have really enjoyed the C4K assignments. It gives me a chance to see how motivated students are and their will to learn. I have commented on some wonderful kids who have actually motivated me to want to learn more. They have been introduced to many thing s, that I have just been introduced to within the last 2 yrs. I also feel that blogging gives kids a chance to express their feeling and get positive feedback that will help them continue to grow in their learning and writing experience. I also have enjoyed the videos that the students have made and think that it gives them a chance to loosen and come out of their shell. It prepares them for the future, when they have to speak in front of crowds. It gives them the confidence to know that they can do whatever they put their minds to and that if you don't try, you will never know if you can achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment