Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Post # 13 ALEX

The ALEX website is a very informative site. ALEX stands for Alabama Learning Exchange Program and it is created and maintained by the Alabama Department of Education. This website is not for educators along, but also very resourceful for parents and students. It offered different ideas for me as a future educator and provided different ways to help with classroom activities. It had numerous ideas for hands on activities for the classroom and the podcasts shows how much new technology and ideas are being incorparated into the classroom.
As I mentioned before, ALEX is a very informative website and as a student majoring in elementary education, I will visit this site n a regular. Exploring this site gave me the opportunity to see different ideas of present educators. I learned a lot of valuable information and think that it is very neat how the website is set up to allow me to explore different tabs that will be beneficial to me now as a student and when I finish school.

No comments:

Post a Comment