Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

Today as I explored the web sites google squared and wolfram alpha I found it very interesting that you can type in one word and get answers to a lot of questions. I thought that wolfram alpha was better because it gives you the facts from the first search. I also liked google squared because I can add things to see where they fit in what I'm looking for or researching. This was the first time that I used both google squared and wolfram alpha and I think that are important tools for educators. I'm so glad that I'm being introduced to so many new things in this class. After rereading the comments about "Did You Know", I would have to say that I still feel the same about how technology and how it advances over the years. I know that statistics are very important and I actually don't pay attention to them as much as I should, so I'm glad for this experience.

 Food for Thought: When I read this post I really wasn't that surprised, because a lot of children today can most of the time figure things out on their own if they are given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment