Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary Post C4K 1 & 2

Kyle the Beast was the kid that I commented on, and he has an interesting blog. I commented on his manifesto which he made the first step to identifying the problem. I expressed to Kyle that he can do and be anything he wants to be. I told him that he will accomplish everything he stated in his manifesto, if he continue to stay focused and study hard and never give up on his dreams and always know that he can achieve anything.I also commented on his post "You can't judge people by their appearance". Some of the most well dressed people are the ones you have to really look out for. We should always be very careful and aware of our surroundings. You should not accept anything from strangers especially not rides, because once you are in the car with them you are under their control. So stay away from strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment