Saturday, October 23, 2010

AA # 2 How Kids Teach Themselves

1. Motivated learners can teach themselves, because they have set goals and they know what they have to do to meet those goals.
2. Motivated kids can teach themselves, but they also need that extra push from adults to help them stay focused.
3. Kids need a comfortable environment that is positive and also have resources that they can use to help them. This also goes for others, you have to have the tools and the proper environment to succeed.
4. Computers and internet play a big role in learning. If a student has these tools, they can almost always complete all of their work with just the two. It also limits the time spent at the library.
5. One must be motivated to learn in order to succeed.
6. Problems may come along, but you must stay focused and try to solve the problem, while still continuing to complete your goals.
7. I will motivate my students by teaching them that they can achieve anything if they stay in school and pay attention and always do try hard.
8. There are a lot of different factors that motivate me to learn. The most important factor is that I want to be able to teach my children so they will never be behind in society.
9. Yes, you can learn if you are not motivated. You just do the work because you are required and you may not remember it all but you will grasp some that will stick with you.
10. Yes, i have taught myself a lot. Sometimes there is no one around to help me and I just have to keep trying until I figure it out. I do this a lot in my math class.
11. I will use my experience with MTH 110. This is my second time taking this course and my professor this semester is such a big help. He does every problem step by step and makes sure we get it before moving on.
12. I feel that no matter how much technology we have, there will always be a need for teachers in the classroom.
13. I really think that the statement, "If children have interest, then education happens" is so true. You have to keep the students interested for them to stay focus and understand what is being taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment